Sunday, November 28, 2010

Civilization

I must confess that I have recently dug up my old copy of Civ IV and have been playing the hell out of it. I find it a great game and I love creating customized worlds. Right now I'm in the fight of my life and doing well, but I'm in the middle of a Pangean continent so anything can go bad very quickly. I'm trying to march to the sea to get at least one more-easily-securable front, but we'll have to see how that works out. I've looked only lightly at the latest Civ game and I'll have to pass until I get a better computer. 'Ole worky-horse laptop may be able to do it, but it really slows down in IV, so I imagine V would be much worse.

But I have managed to get some work done. Mostly outlining stuff and an art commission for the ZZZ Guide. Hopefully that should be available soon.

4 comments:

Brutorz Bill said...

Loved playing Civ back in the day!

David The Archmage said...

I've wasted so many hours with Civ II! Such a great game.

ze bulette said...

I lost a summer to Civ II.

jgbrowning said...

I think almost everyone exposed to Civ II lost a summer to it. :) I'm still going strong and look to be in a winning situation. Nice taking a day off.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP