Friday, November 19, 2010

New Feature Coming Tomorrow

Well, earlier this month I asked what people thought about the blog and several mentioned that they liked the Tome of Tomes feature so I thought I should come up with something like that, but different. Something that's very drag and drop and something that, to the best of my knowledge, hasn't really been focused upon in terms of Old-School gaming. So I thought of something and I've got a few down on digital paper and I'll introduce the idea tomorrow as Sorcery & Super Science's 200th post.

Hopefully, it'll fly like a lead Zeppelin. :)

2 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Wow, your 200th post coming up. Fantastic. Go you.

jgbrowning said...

200th has arrived! I decide when I started this blog to aim for a post a day. I'm glad I've managed to stick with that for about 3 1/2 months. I think it helps me focus my creativity in a great way.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP