Sunday, August 28, 2011

One Shot Almost Done

Wow, I'm done with all the rules and examples for One Shot. Now I have only the small mini-adventure sample (to show the rules in action) to write and its done.

This has been a rather odd and incredible experience, I have to say. I've written a lot of words, probably more than a vast majority of the population ever will, and this writing has been the easiest I've ever done. I think that One Shot is damn awesome and I'm really looking forward to the feedback.

I'm not the type of guy who tends to get "proud" about my work. I view myself as a craftsman (not an artist) who's supposed to make good quality gaming material, but I must confess that I'm feeling a bit of pride towards One Shot. I really hope people like it and see it for what it does, and hopefully, what it does very, very, very well.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP