Thursday, January 12, 2012

More XRP Products at Lulu

After the result of the poll last month, I've listened to you and am in the process of adding the Expeditious Retreat Press catalog to Lulu. So far, I've added a handful of Advanced Adventures so those looking for print copies who prefer Lulu as a sales site will be able to purchase them there. Below are those currently available and their level range. I'll be adding more today.

The Pod-Caverns of Sinister Shroom by Matthew Finch 2-4 
The Red Mausoleum by James Boney 12-15
The Curse of the Witch Head by James Boney 6-10
The Prison of Meneptah by Alphonso Warden 8-10
The Flaming Footprints of Jilanth by Andrew Hind 3-5
The Chasm of the Damned by James Boney 6-10
The Sarcophagus Legion by Andrew Hind 2-4
The Seven Shrines of Nav’k-Qar by James Boney 8-12 
The Lost Pyramid of Imhotep by Alphonso Warden 4-7

I should also point out that Lulu's running a buy-one-get-one-at-50% sale. The code advertised on their front page is SECONDHALF.

3 comments:

Nerzenjäger said...

A wise move I may concur!

Matthew James Stanham said...

Very interesting. Can you ensure that the pdf versions have a link to the print versions? It seems to me that sometimes they do and sometimes they do not at Lulu and I have never been able to figure out the logic, so I am assuming it is an option at the user end.

jgbrowning said...

As far as I can tell, I haven't seen anywhere for the publisher to link print and pdf products together, so I don't know if they'll link the way you like or not. Sorry.

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP