Monday, March 5, 2012

Name Your Price Sale! Today Only!

So today I woke up and checked Lulu, and noticed I hadn't made a sale while I slept. That makes a sad Joe. So, I'm going to try to do something I've never done, and as far as I know has never been done in the OSR crowd: A Name Your Price sale. Here's how it's going to work.

1. Pick one of our products out at Lulu and decide how much you want to pay for it.
2. Send me an e-mail at josephbrowning@gmail.com and if I find it acceptable, I'll change the price of that single product for today only at Lulu. FYI, I'm not going to sell something that I don't make a profit on. XRP puts the food on my table and if you've seen my belly, you know I like food.
3. I'll accept up to 5 offers, so make up your mind fast.
4. Once I've accepted an offer, I'll put up a link here at the blog to the revised today-only price for anyone else who wants to buy the product.
5. Don't forget that Lulu is running a coupon as well for 20% off. Code is SPACIOUS.

Hrm.. this could turn out to be a pretty fun thing to do. :-)


No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP