Monday, April 16, 2012

New Computer and Back to Work

I decided on Sunday to purchase a new computer. My old was was 5 years old, had a broken cd drive and was starting to get a little twitchy, so I though it was time for it to gracefully retire. So, I'm posting this from my new computer that I have named Pie. Everyone likes pie.

The transition process only took 8 hours, and I still have some stray fonts and a few stray programs to hunt down and replace. I'm going to wait to do that until they become needed. I think that if I never miss them, I probably didn't really use them much to begin with. So this is the work I've been doing instead of editing, writing, cartography, and promotion. I think I'm not cut out to be a tech guy, as after 35+ updates, I'm still getting the "Hey! I need to update!" message. I'm pretty sure there's a faster way, but oh well, I'm done.

So welcome to Teh Internets, Pie. May you stay around as long as your predecessor!

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP