Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm a Twit

So, I've decided to try and be more active on Twitter. I'm Joseph_Browning there. I'm still not terribly comfortable with the art of short messaging and need to work out how best to get Twitter to work for me because I don't seem to have much going through my feed, but I know there's a lot going on. So if anyone would like to follow me, I'd appreciate it.

I think I should use Twitter to do brief little updates like "Just finished X section of Y game." or "Alright, poop time" Ok, not the latter. :-)  I'll have to figure it out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Twitter is meant to be used for thought provoking insights into the human condition.

jgbrowning said...

Ha... :-)

The Happy Whisk said...

Good luck :-)

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP