Tuesday, July 9, 2013

What I Like The Most About My Job

One of my favorite things about my job is that moment right when you start diving into a manuscript. You've got a map ...a map detailed as if describing a real existence... and you've got the key to that map and you just start your journey with a single word.

That moment of beginning, of settling into a manuscript, is like that moment after the first bite of a meal you've been looking forward to... a meal involving people you don't know yet, but expect to one day consider friends.

I hope when I publish that that is the experience I'm bringing to the reader. That wonderful moment when everything is unknown and then becomes known.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP