Wednesday, March 4, 2015

GM's day sale at XRP delayed until after GM's day

I woke up this morning planning to start a 3 day-long GM's day sale on our PDFs over at OBS, but as I looked through my social media at everyone reflecting about Gary, I just couldn't bring myself to do any business promotion today. This means I'll start our 50% off sale tomorrow (5th-7th) and it'll run for 3 days.

Today I'm just going to be another gamer, glad to have had the chances I did to speak with Mr. Gygax. Tomorrow I'll put on my business-owner hat.

And to preemptively make sure I'm not misunderstood - I'm completely fine with others using the day to celebrate GMing commercially, as GM's day was, after all, created long before Gary passed. I'll probably do the same next year as I've done many years before.

But this year, I don't really know why, I just didn't feel like doing it.

Thanks for decades of fun!

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP