Monday, March 16, 2015

Tome of Tomes

As some of you know, I've recently started a Patreon campaign to help keep me working on the Tome of Tomes series. I've just handed over the first seven on the 15th to my supporters, and would like to mention that I'm only a single Patreon away (only $1 per set of tomes) from hitting my 3rd milestone of releasing 8 tomes twice monthly. So thanks to my kind Patreons, I'd like to share the first tome of the seven released to the Patreons on the 15th just passed.

I'm glad to be working on these again. Thanks all!

Korpora’s Spagyrics
Author: Korpora Silverhand
Race: Dwarf
Dimensions: 8x8x1
Weight: 2lbs.
Materials: Leather-bound, woodboard, parchment
Rarity: Uncommon
Fields of Study: Demi-humankind, physical universe, flora
Special Knowledge Categories: Biology, chemistry, fungi
Value: 45 gp

A foundational work regarding dwarven medicinal mushroom fermentation and mushroom tinctures, Korpora’s Spagyrics is commonly found in the libraries of dwarven healers, but rarely found elsewhere. Spagyrics quickly and clearly covers all the calcinations used with the more common underground mushrooms, but the work is brief and leaves a lot to be desired for the experienced dwarven alchemist, herbalist, or healer.


No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP