Thursday, August 20, 2015

I Don't Write, or Publish, for Jaded Palates

Something's been bothering at me lately, so I thought to make a public statement.

I don't write, or publish, for jaded palates.

My only goal as a writer/publisher is to provide (#1) utility and (#2) enjoyment for gamers who are not bored, tired, or lacking in enthusiasm for the tropes of the history/rulesets in which I'm writing or publishing. If you are in any of those groups, please don't purchase what I publish as you probably will not enjoy it, and I don't want to disappoint anyone.

And, to toot my own horn, if you find yourself not enjoying what I'm currently publishing when you have before, you might want to take a breather as you may have had too much of the thing you enjoy. Because we all need time off - especially from things we deeply engage with. Go do something else you enjoy, or discover something new to enjoy. Come back when you're ready to dig back into that wonderful margherita pizza symbolic of what I'm trying to create.

I'm in this for the long haul. I have, god willing, decades more work to create.

No comments:

  © Blogger template The Professional Template II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP